Click here for a transcript of this webinar.
Calendar of Events
Join Dickerson’s Michael Wolff and Barbara Kempen of Solid Health Insurance Services as they co-host this webinar discussing the effects of COVID-19 on the health insurance industry with topics including:
– What action have health insurance carriers taken during the crisis?
– Lost your Job? How to find new health insurance through COBRA coverage, a spouse’s health plan, Covered California, private insurance alternatives, or Medi-cal.
– Decide to retire? Quick tips to prepare for obtaining health insurance in retirement.
– Risks of relying on foreign traveler insurance.
Click here to register.
Dave’s Corner Bi-Weekly Webinar Series: What Advisors Need to Know About Benefit Captives for Mid-Sized and Large Employers
Click here to register
The CARES Act and Small Businesses:
Retain Employees and Get Emergency Funds Now!
The CARES Act is a $2.2 trillion economic package that provides relief to individuals and employers alike in the wake of shelter-in-place mandates. Please inform your employer groups to take advantage of:
- Paycheck Protection Program – Obtain free capital to retain employees and their benefits
- Emergency Economic Injury Grant Program – Provides up to $10,000 of immediate economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties
- Small Business Debt Relief Program – The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small Business Express Bridge Loan Program – Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to quickly access up to $25,000
Click here to find out more.
Dickerson Weekly Update, May 28-June 4
Anthem offering new specialty broker bonus program
Anthem is now offering a new specialty broker bonus program for groups of 2-500 with effective dates of July 1, 2020 through January 1, 2021. In order to receive this bonus, the groups must be active at the end of the bonus period, at which point Anthem will pay out the bonus. Click here for details.
CCSB extends bonus program through next year
CCSB announced that they’re extending their broker bonus program, A Partnership That Pays to run through the end of the year. New groups with effective dates between July 1, 2020 through January 1, 2021 are eligible. Click here to find out how it works.
Metlife announces new EPO offering and rate decrease
Metlife announced dental pricing enhancements alongside a new EPO network offering. After completing an area factor pricing review, Metlife decreased Dental manual rates by an average of 9% across Southern California, effective immediately for all new business pricing. Click here for more details.
Dickerson’s tech webinar – get back to work without leaving your desk
Join Dickerson’s virtual selling pros, Nathan Lacroix and Steve Crane who can help you to master Zoom meetings, create a virtual proposal, host an open enrollment online, learn online quoting and more! Click here for to register.
Dickerson’s Michael Wolff provides insights on navigating health insurance during COVID-19 crisis webinar
The German American Business Association is hosting a webinar on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM on navigating health insurance during the COVID-19 crisis. Dickerson Managing Partner, Michael Wolff will provide insight on recent health carrier actions, finding new coverage through COBRA and more. For more details about this event and to register, click here.
Dickerson announces new Medicare webinar series
Judy Daniels of Berwick Insurance Group, Dickerson’s Medicare partner, will be co-hosting a series of six webinars with Dickerson in the coming months. She’s an expert on Medicare and Medi-Cal, as well as a wide array of issues that come up for seniors in our community. The first in the series, Diving Deep into Medicare is a basic introduction to learn How Medicare Works and when and how to enroll! Click here to register! Click here for information on the whole series.
Dickerson’s Career Opportunities
Click here to view our current job openings and apply for positions online. This easy-to-use system will display openings at our local offices and nationwide.