Bright Health Bonus, HealthNet Q1, CaliforniaChoice Going Paperless, Special Open Enrollment, Updates, News & More
DICKERSON WEEKLY NEWS
HealthNet Q1 2022 Rates
- Medical: Q1 2022 small business rates will have a 1.5% increase for PPO and EnhancedCare PPO plans, and a 1.3% increase for HMO and HSP plans.
- Dental: See new 2022 rates. No plan changes at this time.
- Vision: No rate or plan changes at this time.
- Optional chiro: No rate or plan changes at this time.
CaliforniaChoice is Going Paperless
CaliforniaChoice will be paperless starting with February renewals and you will no longer receive a hard copy of your broker summary renewal packet. The contents of the summary renewal are included in the full renewal and available in your calchoice.com broker portal the day the renewal is issued. You will still be able to view and download a PDF of your full renewal(s) online, including Employee Renewal Enrollment Worksheets.
To view your online renewals log in to calchoice.com. Click on “My Business” at the top of the page, then click “Renewals” from the dropdown.
If you would like to continue receiving your summary renewals by mail log in to calchoice.com. Go to “My Profile” and “Preferences/Settings” and select “Print and mail summary” option.
Special Open Enrollment for Small Group
- The effective date of coverage is January 1, 2022
- The deadline for completed applications is typically December 15th (may vary by carrier, contact your Dickerson representative for details)
- Click here to review our Special Open Enrollment summary by each carrier.
DICKERSON INDIVIDUAL UPDATES
Bright Health Early Bonus Blitz
Bright Health is offering an early broker bonus for new members enrolled by December 1, 2021. Submit a new application by 12/1 and receive your $50 bonus payment in December.
- Must have a minimum of 25 new Bright HealthCare members sold in the states listed above to qualify.
- Applies only to NEW Individual and Family Plan members with an effective date of 1/1/2022 in the states listed above.
- Members must be effectuated and not in a grace period with a paid premium through March 2022 with no lapse in coverage.
Bright Health is now in California and Dickerson is an official GA partner!
Sign new members up and get this extra bonus!
Click here to read more about the early broker blitz
DICKERSON INDUSTRY NEWS
California Law Aims to Strengthen Access to Mental Health Services
A California law could help people with mental health and substance abuse and it will automatically allow all patients a follow up appointment no more than 10 days after their initial appointment. Click here to read the full story.
Kids Ages 5 to 11 Can Now Get the Coronavirus Vaccine
Pediatricians are preparing to administer the nation’s first coronavirus children’s vaccine as early as Wednesday after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention signed off Tuesday night. Click here to read the full story.