DICKERSON WEEKLY NEWS
Anthem Announced the Launch of Vivity to Small Group
Vivity is a clinically integrated network of top-ranking health systems, including UCLA and Cedars, previously only available for Large Group in Southern California. Starting January 1st, 2022, Vivity will be available to Small Group at an incredible competitive rate! Vivity drives value by providing a seamless member experience with coordinated and affordable care.
Let us shop your December and January renewals!
Contact your Dickerson Sales Rep for more information!
Covered California Small Business Expanded Coverage Options
Covered California Small Business announced expanded coverage options including 3 Contiguous Metal Tiers and 4 Metal Tier Options! These are now available for new and renewing employer groups starting with a coverage effective date of October 2021. These additional levels of coverage allow you to offer Small Groups more options to customize their health plan offerings at no additional cost.
Click here for more information on CCSB metal tiers
HealthNet Q4 Updates
Health Net for small group shared Q4 updates. See the highlights below:
- Scripps has been added to the Salud network in San Diego. Employers now have access to Scripps through the Salud network which offers competitive prices in both Gold and Platinum HMO in San Diego.
- All groups have access to all HMO network products available in their area with no restrictions. Mix and match plans.
- The ancillary bundling discount plan has been extended. Discounts when you bundle dental, vision, and life.
- Q4 rates are live.
Contact your Dickerson Sales Rep for help with rates.
DICKERSON INDIVIDUAL UPDATE
Molina’s New Provider Directory
The new Molina Marketplace Provider Online Directory is live for all Molina states and lines of business! The new Provider Directory includes:
- Improved look and feel with user-friendly search functionality – search by category or common searches
- Interactive map
- Multiple languages
- Members login with their My Molina account to see only doctors contracted with their plan, and once logged in, all settings can be customized to the member
Click here to visit the new Molina Marketplace Provider Directory.
If you’re not contracted with Molina or want to be contracted through Dickerson, email us at Individual@dickerson-group.com today!
DICKERSON INDUSTRY NEWS
Telemedicine Abortions Offer Cheaper Options but May Undermine Critical Clinics
A change in FDA rules during the pandemic has let women receive the drugs needed for a medical abortion by mail after a telemedicine appointment. While some abortion rights advocates hail the move, others note that these services, could siphon away patients needed to keep those brick-and-mortar facilities operating. To read the full story, click here.
California’s new crisis hotline coming soon
Californians will soon be able to dial a new three-digit number when seeking help for a mental health crisis. This “robust statewide call center” is being designed as an alternative to 9-1-1 calls. To read the full story, click here.