DICKERSON WEEKLY NEWS
Get Rewarded for Selling Health Net to Small Group Clients
- An additional 1% supplemental compensation award for each eligible new group (payable for the first 12 months of a new eligible Health Net group contract)
- Single one-time $100 incentive award for each new small group sold member from a qualified group
This program is for business sold with effective dates from August 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021.
Want to Start Selling Small Group?
Health Net has another incentive program for agents who are new to group insurance.
- First small group Health Net case sold earns a one-time incentive of $1000
- The second small group Health Net case sold earns a one-time incentive of $2000
Health Net has Underwriting Simplified
- With Enhanced, employees enrolled on another carrier through the same employer will not count against participation
- With HMO, No waivers (when not paired with Life or Employer Paid Dental/Vision)
- All underwriting conditions state groups with employees age 70 and older are not eligible for the promo and must submit a DE9C.
Click here to read more about Health Net underwriting simplified.
Health Net and Scripps Coastal Medical Center & Clinic
- Rady Children’s Health Network, Arch Health Providers, Cassidy Medical Group, Greater Tri-Cities IPA, Primary Care Associated Medical Group, and Scripps Physicians Medical Group.
- And, for your cross border needs, Salud y Mas plans include access to SIMNSA providers without a referral.
Your small group clients can mix and match plans and networks too! The provider search on healthnet.com is being updated to a newly revised tailored network comparison coming soon.
Contact your Dickerson Sales Rep for more information!
DICKERSON INDUSTRY NEWS