No DE9C required with 3+ enrolling!
DE9C is not required for Specialty
Virgin groups are excluded from this promotion. Prior carrier bill required if DE9C is not provided
Anthem reserves the right to request more information
Hot off the press: new underwriting promotion and broker incentive program for 2021!
We’re excited to share that Health Net now has a new relaxed participation underwriting promotion! Additionally, Health Net is also rolling out a new broker incentive program to help you earn more.
Relaxed Participation Underwriting Promotion
- Reduced relaxed participation guidelines on Health Net’s full portfolio
- Groups are now eligible for Health Net’s enhanced Choice A and B with a minimum of 6 enrolled or 25% of eligible (whichever is greater)
- No DE9C required
- No prior carrier bill required
For full details on how this program works, click here to check out this flyer.
Broker Incentive Program
- Effective dates of January 1, 2021 through December 1, 2021
- Only new Small Group plans are eligible for the incentive program
- Additional 1% supplemental compensation award for each new eligible Small Group sold
- Payable for the first 12 months of a new eligible Health Net group contract
For details and program guidelines, please click here.
Please contact your Dickerson Account Executive for more details.
Dickerson Large Group
Strategic insights from our expert team
Enrollment and installation
And much more!
Dickerson News Updates
This just in: President Biden to reopen ACA Marketplace, announces three-month special enrollment period
Today, President Biden signed an executive order aimed at strengthening Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This executive order includes a provision to create a COVID-19 special enrollment period (SEP), something the Trump administration opted not to do. This SEP will run from February 15, 2021 to May 15, 2021 and gives uninsured Americans the opportunity to enroll for a health plan even if they don’t have a qualifying life event. This COVID-19 SEP will apply to all 36 states who use HealthCare.gov, which includes California.
For more information, click here.