Anthem Announces Extended Cut-Off Dates
Anthem has extended the cutoff date for new business submissions for December 2019 and January 2020 as follows:
- December 1, 2019 or December 15, 2019 effective dates will have until 2:00 pm December 30th to submit
- January 1, 2020 or January 15, 2020 effective dates will have until 2:00 pm January 30th to submit
- Cases should be included on your late case list (include for GA only)
- Cases should be clean and all documents submitted with the original submission. Effective date cannot be changed after approval.
- On the cover sheet, or in case notes, it should be noted: “The group agrees to the requested effective date and understands that the effective date cannot be changed.”
Individual Open Enrollment Deadlines Extended!
Call (323) 805-2901 or email your Dickerson Individual Rep Today!
SPECIAL NOTE: Governor Newsom signed individual mandate SB 78 into law June 2019, which restored a tax-imposed penalty on individuals who do not have insurance effective January 1, 2020. While there are some exemptions to the mandate, individuals who do not maintain coverage are subject to a $695 state tax penalty.