New Plans and New Networks –
Anthem Q3 Updates!
Anthem brings you more chances to sell during Q3! With new plans and networks available, there’s never been a better time to sell Anthem.
ENHANCED Priority Select HMO Network is available for 7/1/19 effective dates. This network is built around hospital referrals in selected Southern California counties including: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego. Serving as a regional provider network, it is provided at a lower cost than Anthem’s full network.
This addition has added a significant number of providers to the Priority Select network, helping to increase geographical reach and improve concentration of medical providers within the areas needing greater medical care access. Below are 39 newly added providers to the Priority Select network:
- Los Angeles County – 25 new Medical Groups are added, including Torrance Health IPA, Good Samaritan, St. Vincent, Lakeside, Regal, St Mary’s IPA, Pomona Valley, Prospect Health Source, Prospect Professional, and Providence Saint Johns
- Orange County – 5 Medical Groups added including Monarch, ADOC, Fountain Valley IPA, Prospect, and Daehan
- Riverside – 3 Medical Groups added including Hemet Community, Riverside Physician Network, and Desert Oasis
- San Bernardino – 2 Medical Groups added including Chaffey and Redlands Yucaipa
- San Diego – 4 medical groups added including Scripps Clinic, Scripps Coastal, Scripps Physicians, and Mercy Physicians
CaliforniaCare (Full) HMO can be offered with Select HMO and Select HMO can be offered with Priority Select HMO, making Anthem’s promotional underwriting guidelines for HMO products simple and robust.
Brand new plans as of 7/1/19:
– Offered on all HMO networks
– Offered at the lower Platinum AV range
– Offered on PPO and Select PPO networks
– Currently, all Bronze PPOs have a combined medical/RX deductible and this new plan features a separate Rx deductible from the medical deductible
– Offered at the higher AV range for Bronze
Keep in mind that all current plans are available on the Priority Select Network. Full HMO network can be offered alongside Select HMO. Or, Select HMO network can be offered alongside Priority Select HMO.
As a reminder, Q3 quarterly and annual/renewal rate changes for Anthem have been released.
Quarterly Rate Change Average:
Annual/Renewal Rate Change Average:
For more information on Anthem’s news, please contact your Dickerson Account Executive.