It’s almost that time again! With Q4 just around the corner, this week Dickerson brings you carrier updates and reminders so you’re always in the loop. Read below to learn more.
Click here to view as a webpage.
Anthem Blue Cross would like to inform members that the Premier Physician Network satellite sites listed below will close and discontinue services, effective December 1, 2018. Sites include the following: PPN United Care Medical Group, PPN Avalon Medical Group, PPN Huntington Park Mission Medical Group, PPN AKM Medical Group, PPN Family Health Alliance Medical Group, PPN Exceptional Care-Greater San Gabriel Valley Physicians, Mabuhay Medical Group, PPN Mid-Cities IPA, PPN Exceptional Care PCP-IPA and Premier Physician Network/Valley Division.
Members will be transitioned from the Premier Physician Network sites to alternate medical groups effective December 1, 2018. Letters were mailed to subscribers informing them of the closure and of their transfer to alternate participating medical groups.
Anthem Small Group discontinued the use of the “Specialty Only” Employer and Employee applications, effective immediately. Anthem is making corrections and refiling the applications with the DOI.
Applicants must use the combined medical and specialty applications. To find these forms, please visit our forms finder page here.
Dickerson reminds you that Anthem has a rate pass for Q4. Click here to quote now.
Lastly, relaxed new business underwriting guidelines continue through 12/15/18 effective dates.
- 25% participation for groups of 5+ enrolled subscribers
- 65% participation for groups of 1-4 enrolled subscribers
- DE9C not required with 6 or more enrolling. Groups with prior coverage must submit prior carrier bill.
- Valid Waivers: Individual coverage both on and off the Exchange will be accepted as a valid waiver
- Dual HMO Networks: Groups can select both HMO networks to be offered alongside each other
For more information, click here.
EaseCentral now has integration with TASC for: FSA, COBRA, HSA and HRA. EaseCentral has simplified the broker process to set up each product inside its platform. To top it all off, this integration is free of charge, as is set up when you submit your medical cases through Dickerson.
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Premium Reimbursement Accounts
- FSA Health & Dependent Care
- You can make changes during annual renewal using the Renewal Changes form located in their renewal package
- You can make midyear plan changes using the Plan/Add Change Request form (PDF).
Landmark will offer six new group voluntary plans featuring three chiropractic plans and three acupuncture plans. A minimum of two employees enrolled per plan is required. These plans will replace the previous Basic Chiropractic Plan offered. All groups enrolled in an old plan design will automatically be moved to a new plan at renewal.
For more information on rates and plan designs, please click here.
Industry Events/Professional Development
Thursday, September 20, 2018 @ 2 -3 pm
Click here to registerOscar Health Product Seminars
September 11, 2018 @ 8 am – 3 pm
Hyatt Orange County
11999 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Click here to registerLAAHU/VCAHU Medicare Summit
September 20 – 21, 2018
Pickwick Gardens Conference Center
1001 W Riverside Dr.
Burbank, CA 91506
Click here to register