Dickerson Joins Alera Group – What does this mean to our brokers? Click here to learn more.
It’s hard to believe summer is just around the corner! With the warmer weather and lighter traffic comes good news from Dickerson and its carrier partners. Read below for your reminders about Q3 rates, underwriting specials and broker bonuses.
Click here to view as a web page.
Take Note: Third Quarter Reminders
|Quarterly Rate Change Average:||Annual/Renewal Rate Change Average:|
|PPO: -1.6% HMO: -2.9% Combined: -1.7%||PPO: 1.4% HMO: 1.2% Combined: 1.2%
Groups with 4 or fewer enrolling will only need 65% participation, down from the previous 70% participation. For groups with 5 or more enrolled, Anthem will require 25% participation. As a reminder, Anthem’s current underwriting promotions continue to remain in effect.
Small Group Dental Prime and Complete or Dental Net 24-month rate guarantees have been extended through September 2018
Look for relaxed participation on specialty products that match the above medical guidelines – down to 2 enrolling!
Through September 2018, write your small groups with Blue Shield with a minimum participation of 25% and 5 enrolling. For specific details, click here.
Groups no longer have to choose between a percentage or a flat dollar amount contribution strategy. Your small business clients can now have both – one for employees and one for dependents within the same group.
- Minimum participation for groups of 1-5: 66%; for groups of 6-100, it is 35%.
- When you sell an Enhanced Choice PPO Choice package with 10 or more enrolling, there’s no DE-9C, payroll or prior carrier bill required. For 6 or more enrolling, a prior carrier bill takes the place of a DE-9C.
- Write Salud y Mas with as few as 2 active subscribers. Pair it with another Health Net plan or other carriers’ plans.
- New Platinum $30 and Gold $35 HMO plans, bringing a 5% average savings over Platinum $20 and a 6% average savings over Gold $30, respectively.
Oscar Health is Here
- 17 EPO plans, 3 of which are HSA-compatible, available for a 6/1/18 effective date
- Rating regions 15, 16 and 18
- Free, unlimited telemedicine
- No referrals required
- Premier provider network that includes UCLA, USC and St. Joseph
- Free and unlimited concierge services
DIYBS – New Solution for Hard-to-Place Groups
To learn more and check out the program, contact your Dickerson Account Executive.